Symbio is one of the fastest growing companies supplying microbiology, biostimulants and nutrients to the sports turf, horticulture and agriculture industries in the UK and Europe. Established for almost 30 years we have a unique product range and are unrivalled in our approach to providing sustainable and environmentally responsible solutions for our customers.
Due to continued expansion of our UK and International business we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join the Symbio team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level with a good understanding of soil biology and plant nutrition
- Have relevant industry experience in at least one of our industry sectors
- Be able to provide a high level of technical support to our technical sales team and customers.
About the role
The role also requires the successful applicant to:
- Assist the management team to coordinate research into new product developments with suppliers and universities
- Conduct trials on new and existing products, including new product development
- Manage third party trials of new and existing products
- Write up trial reports and prepare technical data for customers and the technical sales team
- Assist with and make presentations to turf managers, growers, distributors and colleges on soil and plant biology and Symbio products
- Write and update product data sheets, labels and MSDS sheets (Health and safety data sheets) and keep up to date with changes in legislation concerning industry products and microbial additives to soils.
The position is based at our office in Wormley, Surrey but the successful candidate must be willing to travel in the UK and Europe as required.
Benefits and training
In return we offer a competitive salary with performance related bonus, pension, and health insurance (following a qualifying period) and a company car. The Company also provides access to an online benefits portal and employee assistance programme.
Extensive training and development is also provided to ensure our team stays at the forefront of technical expertise and development in all aspects of the industry.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button at the top or bottom of this advert. Addressed to Polly Gearing, General Manager.
Symbio is a subsidiary of Origin Enterprises Plc.