Team Leader for Irrigation Installation - 40720
- Contract Type
This is a full-time role with an annual salary of £23k to £30k dependant on experience.
Team Leader/Supervisor required for an outstanding irrigation installation company based near Radlett, Hertfordshire.
Your attitude and behaviour really matter here- we can offer you harmony, excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression.
Our client is a leading UK design, installation and maintenance company of bespoke solutions. Our residential and commercial projects cover London and the Home Counties.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Management of a small team
• Installation, maintenance, repair and servicing of irrigation systems
• Ensure the workplace/environment is kept to a high standard
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive installation, service and maintenance records
• Assist work colleagues as and when required
Skills & Experience
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Good command of the English language
• Flexible approach, keen to embrace new training opportunities and skills
• Electrical and mechanical knowledge
• Landscaping experience
• Effective planning and organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Customer focused
• An interest and experience in irrigation would be beneficial
• Full valid UK driving licence
• Ideally with a valid CSCS Card
• Be hard working, well presented, self motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to lead a team outdoors in all weather
• A good level of physical fitness
• Courteous and polite at all times
• Overseas applicants must already live in the UK and have a valid work permit
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
Apply for Team Leader for Irrigation Installation - 40720
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly