Maintenance Gardener - 40787
Our Client based in East London are looking to recruit a maintenance gardener to join their expanding team. Their portfolio of Clients range from small domestic gardens to large commercial estates and university grounds giving you the candidate an opportunity to experience a variety of work and client interfaces.
- Experience using essential garden maintenance machinery and tools e.g. pedestrian mowers, strimmer’s and leaf blowers
- Excellent interpersonal skills (client liaison experience)
- Medium to good plant knowledge
- Experienced in garden maintenance
- Mowing, blowing and strimming
- Weeding and preparation of flower beds and tubs
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- A clean UK driving license (Cat B+E ability to pull trailers would be ideal)
- PA1 & PA6 Spraying Certificates
- Horticultural qualifications (RHS level 2 or equivalent).
- CSCS card is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of H&S in the workplace