Category Manager Plants - P308
Our client is a fast expanding chain of excellent quality Garden Centres renowned for innovation and style and the best place to discover an extensive range of top quality plants with everything for the home and garden. They are currently seeking a Category Manager for Seeds, Bulbs and Hardy Plants where you will be required to drive new product sourcing and maintain brand identity across the group.
Do you have a good knowledge of garden centre operations and seasonal changes?
Do you have excellent knowledge of leading suppliers?
Can you maximise profitability and ensure an aspirational product range is maintained?
- Sourcing new product from UK and Europe and where possible UK grown
- Optimise the performance of the buying function through existing supply base evaluation
- Management, development and leadership of the category on a day to day basis and ensure existing ranges of merchandise are procured efficiently
- Management of supplier relationships to ensure high service levels continue
- Working closely with head of plants, plant analysts, retail support team and EPOS team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to develop excellent supplier relationships
- The ability to drive product development via implementation of new product strategy
- The ability to ensure all relevant information is shared with each centre in advance
If this Category Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Category Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Category Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Category Manager Plants - P308
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly