Nursery Production Supervisor - J893
Our client has a well-established nursery with the production of trees producing 25m cell-grown trees across the year. These are produced from seed and cuttings and go through various stages of production and are potted at different stages through a 12 month cycle covering over 120 varieties. Due to expansion they are currently seeking a Nursery Production Supervisor to oversee daily operations of production whilst supervising up to 70 staff.
- To ensure all production processes are running with accuracy and efficiency
- To think and plan strategically and work proactively with other department heads
- Ensure production is on track and targets can be met
- To manage stock control of sundries, compost and cells/trays
- To liaise with the nursery team to ensure space is available in accordance with production requirements.
- Previous experience of working within volume nursery production
- The ability to work to a sophisticated 52 week production plan
- Good attention to detail in all daily tasks
- Strong man-management skills with a positive attitude
If this Nursery Production Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Production Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Production Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.