Plantarea Manager - C528 - Middlesex
Our client is proud to be awarded GCA’s Best Garden Centre in England 2018. The centre has a beautiful landscape garden where you can relax and enjoy stunning surroundings and you will discover an extensive outdoor plantarea that has a fantastic range of fresh plants, which constantly change with each season. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Plantarea Manager to lead and inspire the team.
Can you provide inspirational plant displays?
Can you deliver a first-class customer service?
Are you well organised with good attention to detail in all tasks?
- Ordering a wide range of hardy nursery stock, bedding, trees and planted containers
- Creating an inspirational environment that is well presented at all times
- Ensuring all stock is of excellent quality and standard
- Leading a team of staff to offer excellent customer sales and service
- Keeping up to date with new plant lines and their availability
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- An eye for detail, presentation and display
- A passion for Horticulture able to lead and develop a team
- Some form of Horticultural qualification
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - C528 - Middlesex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly