Plantarea Manager - S329
Our client is a family business committed to providing the very best for your garden and home, stocking everything for the dedicated and occasional gardener alike. They have a rich history rooted firmly in gardening and horticulture and are one of the pioneering garden centres in the UK. with a dedicated team of staff who a committed to providing excellent standards of service.
Do you have a passion for horticulture and a background in plant retailing?
Would you relish the opportunity of working for a highly successful family run business?
Are you an inspirational team leader who leads by example?
- Assisting customers with all plant related queries and planting advice
- Ordering of a wide range of plant stock, trees, shrubs and seasonal lines
- Merchandising and displays throughout each season
- Ensuring all areas are professionally presented
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards at all times
- Excellent plant and product knowledge
- A proven track record in plant retailing at management level
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Good attention to detail in all areas of the role
- Some form of horticulture qualification
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.