Landscape Team Leader
Blackdown deliver Green roof projects throughout the UK. Our reputation for quality and service has led to strong growth and a very healthy order book and so Blackdown require a site based experienced Site Supervisor/Foreman who will focus on delivering these projects. This is a unique & varied opportunity within the industry.
Delivery of contracts in line with safety requirements, on time, budget and in conformance to specification and to the client’s satisfaction.
Take responsibility for on-site work & liaise closely with the contract manager to deliver landscape projects.
- Manage all contracts efficiently to ensure delivery on time and to specification whilst achieving at least the tendered margins
- Strong operational experience, particularly of hard landscape construction, being able to confidentially lead on construction matters.
- A good understanding of health & safety Lead the team to ensure that they deliver the contracted specification within the set timescales
- Ensure all required resources, vehicles, machinery and materials are on site by working closely with the responsible contract manager for the project
- Responsible for onsite health and safety
- Provide clear instructions and taking the initiative with the on-site team to push forward the job in line with programme
- Accurate recording of times and materials used on site
- Deliver all works to a high quality
- Liaising with client/customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Delivery of all operational responsibilities in line with the company policy and procedures
Highly experienced Landscape Foreman/Supervisor having worked within a
landscape construction environment.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- A good understanding of hard and soft landscape construction
- Hold CSCS & SSSTS & SMTS & Working at Height experience.
- Experienced in managing & motivating teams on site
- Understanding the importance of health and safety and committed to implementing it onsite
This is a hands-on position working with a team of 2 to 6 employees at any one time. The company works throughout the UK but mostly in London.
This role entails being the representative of the company on the ground and will need to conduct yourself that portrays the business in accordance with its values and approach at all times.
To make the most of this fantastic opportunity, please click "Apply".
Closing Date: 18/08/2019