Soft Landscape Team Leader - 40727
Soft Landscape Installation Team Leader
Our client is one of the fastest growing landscape services, estate management and play space services providers in the UK. They offer a fully integrated, versatile and exceptional service to private and public sector clients, including: Developers, Construction Companies, Schools, Local and Authorities. Their mission is to create exceptional outdoor spaces that not only look the part, but also play their part in delivering real value for both the client and the end user. They are now seeking FOUR NEW SOFT LANDSCAPERS to join their Landscape Installation Operative team.
- Installation of soft landscape projects
- Prepare sites
- Install projects to a high standard
- Must have proven experience in soft landscaping
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Hold a CSCS Card
- Happy working as part of a team
- CRB checks will be carried out due to the Client specification
Holiday entitlement 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
Any candidates applying must be flexible and must be prepared to work overtime including some Saturdays.