Assistant Gardener - 40790
Our Client is a growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance & Irrigation Company working across London on exciting projects.We are known for offering a professional all round service from dedicated gardeners.
Are you passionate about all things in the garden and looking to develop and grow within a great team?
We are looking for someone with a positive personality, a passion for horticulture and great communication skills. The position of Gardener requires the ability to work both alone and as part of a team with initiative to deal with the seasonal pressures of the job.
You will assist the Lead Gardener in maintaining gardens to the highest standard reflecting a sense of pride and ownership.You would also implement soft landscaping schemes for residential and commercial clients.
- Lawn care and maintenance Ground preparation Seasonal planting including planters and tubs Weeding Irrigation maintenance Other garden duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in practical amenity horticulture Formal horticulture qualifications are an advantage A passion for gardening A good knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care, pest and disease identification and treatment A client focused attitude To be well presented Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues. Full clean UK driving license
More searches like this
- Horticultural Specialist Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Growing Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Landscaping Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in London (North)