Nursery Assistants - A960
Excellent opportunity to join a highly successful nursery who have been providing high quality plants to garden centres for over 40 years with a reputation for delivering outstanding service and support. Their aim is also to ensure that staff feel valued, challenged and fulfilled in their work. Due to business growth they are currently seeking nursery staff at entry level to join the team where you will be trained in all areas of nursery production.
Do you have a genuine interest in nursery production?
Can you work to deadlines in a well organised and professional manner?
Can you maintain high standards of plant health and care?
- To be a key part of the day to day growing
- Helping to ensure plants are of the correct specification
- Lifting and moving stock in line with the business needs
- Labelling and collation of orders
- Assisting the department manager in other duties as and when required
- Some form of horticultural qualification
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Good attention to detail in all tasks
- The ability to work as part of an efficient and friendly team
If this Nursery Assistant vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Assistant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Assistant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.