Nursery Manager - R147
A chance to join a family run Wholesale Nursery supplying a wide range of trees and shrubs to Landscape Contractors across all of England and Wales to commercial planting schemes and new housing developments. They pride themselves on offering friendly customer service and always the very best price! They are a small hard working close knit team and need someone to fit into this.
Do you enjoy the challenge of managing designated production areas?
Can you lead, manage and mentor a small team of staff?
Can you work in an efficient manner to ensure the company meets their customer expectations?
- Responsible for daily management of orders for dispatch
- To ensure plants are to the correct specification and ready on time
- Maintenance and good housekeeping standards
- Unloading of lorries and checking deliveries
- Pest and disease control as required
- A good working knowledge of plants
- Good attention to detail and happy to multitask
- Forklift licence and spraying certificates preferred
- A flexible attitude and keen to provide a professional service
If this Nursery Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.