Rural Insurance Specialist - Cornwall
De Lacy Executive are searching for a motivated Rural Insurance Specialist to join a dynamic and busy team at the heart of the agricultural community. Ensuring key accounts, both commercial and farming are supplied with excellent advice and customer service, the successful candidate will contribute to the development of the business. This self-employed position gives the candidate the scope to run the business with autonomy and flexibility so long as KPI's are met in order to grow sales in insurance and risk management.
- Promote and encourage sales activity.
- Recognise opportunities to further develop the business.
- Communicate and support other team members where necessary.
- Keep up to date with current affairs and issues within the rural community.
- Attend all ongoing training necessary to improve individual skills.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- An organised approach to work.
- An agricultural background.
- Sales Experience.
- High Financial acumen.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available.