Landscape Foreman - E114
Our client is a thriving multi-skilled landscape contracting business based in Hampshire offering an experienced and professional service. They are committed to providing exceptional quality in both their landscaping and maintenance services in central southern England. Their reputation has been established in all aspects of landscape and maintenance work encompassing schools and colleges, sports fields, LA’s, larger private gardens, hospitals, and retail, industrial and business parks.
Delivery of contracts in line with safety requirements, on time, budget and in conformance to specification and to the client’s satisfaction.
Take responsibility for on-site work & liaise closely with the contract manager to deliver landscape projects.
- Manage all contracts efficiently to ensure delivery on time and to specification whilst achieving at least the tendered margins
- Strong operational experience, particularly of hard landscape construction, being able to confidentially lead on construction matters.
- A good understanding of health & safety Lead the team to ensure that they deliver the contracted specification within the set timescales
- Ensure all required resources, vehicles, machinery and materials are on site by working closely with the responsible contract manager for the project
- Responsible for onsite health and safety
- Provide clear instructions and taking the initiative with the on-site team to push forward the job in line with programme
- Accurate recording of times and materials used on site
- Deliver all works to a high quality
- Liaising with client/customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Delivery of all operational responsibilities in line with the company's policy and procedures
Highly experienced Landscape Foreman ideally having worked within a landscape construction environment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- A good understanding of hard and soft landscape construction
- Ideally hold CSCS and plant operator tickets such as NPORS/LANTRA/CPCS (but if not training will be provided)
- Experienced in managing & motivating teams on site
This is a hands-on position working with a team of 2 to 4 employees at any one time. The company works in a close geographical area travelling no more than 90 minutes and usually under 60 minutes.
This role entails being the representative of the company on the ground and will need to conduct yourself that portrays the business in accordance with its values and approach at all times.
This is also a route for someone who is ambitious to join a progressive company and develop into a role with more seniority.
If this Landscape Foreman vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Landscape Foreman vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Landscape Foreman vacancy will have been unsuccessful.