Plantarea Supervisor - K271
Our client is a small group of award-winning garden centres renowned for stocking a wide range of exceptional quality plants. This Nursery is an exciting addition to the business and has been established for a number of years, producing a large variety of home-grown plants, run by a dedicated team of staff who are passionate about Horticulture.
Do you enjoy plant growing as well as customer sales and service?
Can you provide high standards in your work?
Are you a keen plants person looking for that next step in your career?
- Assisting with nursery production and other daily nursery duties
- Maintaining a high quality of plant health on the nursery and shop floor
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of plants
- Ordering, labelling and watering of plants
- Assisting the shop team as and when required
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional and friendly approach
- Some form of horticultural qualification
- A good knowledge of plants and gardening
If this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.