Plantarea Manager - F216
Our client has a well-established Plant Centre stocking the very best quality plants and horticultural products that come with an affordable price for complete customer satisfaction. 80% of the plants stocked are grown on their nursery, everything from small to large, very young plants to fully grown specimens. They are currently seeking a dedicated plants person to manage the outside plants department.
Do you enjoy holding a good level of responsibility for all daily duties?
Do you have a passion for horticulture and enjoy providing excellent customer sales & service?
Can you maintain high standards of plant care?
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of top-quality plants
- Liaising with the nursery manager for product availability
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Providing excellent customer sales and service
- Stock control and maximising sales opportunities through themed displays
- Good team leadership skills
- Excellent plant and product knowledge
- Attention to detail with a willing and flexible approach
- A passion to provide excellent customer sales & service
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - F216
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly