Nursery Crop Supervisor - R710
Our client has been providing high quality innovative plants to Garden Centres for over 40 years. Their market knowledge, extensive distribution and range, coupled with strong reputation for delivering outstanding service keeps the nursery at the forefront of the industry. Due to business growth they are currently seeking a Crop Supervisor to join the team.
Do you have growing experience and keen to take on a fresh challenge?
Can you manage specific growing areas across the site ensuring delivery of site performance?
Can you take on a good level of responsibility to ensure key business goals and targets are delivered?
- To lead, train and mentor the cultural team
- Weekly crop walks to identify tasks that need to be carried out
- Responsible for crops grown in conjunction with the Production and Technical Manager
- To ensure company expectations are met in terms of quality and specification
- To provide support in key areas of the business as directed by the line manager
- PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates
- A good understanding of process improvement and LEAN systems
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of leading and developing teams
If this Nursery Crop Supervisor vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Crop Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Crop Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Crop Supervisor - R710
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly