Bedding & Houseplant Manager- A410
Our client has a family owned and run garden centre, proud to be one of the best stocked garden centres in the South West. Their expert team are always ready to help provide advice for all areas of the garden. They have an exciting opportunity for a Bedding & Houseplant Manager to join the management team where you will play a vital role in delivering excellent retailing standards and customer care.
Do you have a real passion for Horticulture?
Do you enjoy holding a good level of autonomy for daily operations?
Can you lead, train and inspire a dedicated team of staff?
- Ordering of Seasonal Plants and dealing with leading plant suppliers
- Monitoring sales particularly through peak season in order to maximise sales
- Maintaining professional standards across the department at all times
- Providing innovative plant displays
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer sales and service
- A strong record in bedding plant and houseplant sales
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong plant purchasing skills
- Good attention to detail in all areas of the department
If this Bedding & Houseplant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Bedding & Houseplant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Bedding & Houseplant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Bedding & Houseplant Manager- A410
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly