Horticulture Expert - H139
Our client has a reputation for both growing outstanding plants and offering excellent customer sales and service. They pride themselves on the range and quality of the plants they sell, many of which are produced on their on-site nursery. Due to expansion they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic person to support the Horticultural Manager and help lead and develop their team.
Can you take a good level of responsibility for daily duties and operations?
Can you maintain excellent retailing standards?
Do you have a passion for horticulture with an aim to be the best?
- To deliver exceptional standards of customer service
- Presentation, merchandising and displays of all products
- To lead develop and motivate the plant sales team
- Assist in stock procurement, liaising with suppliers
- To manage the plantarea in accordance with KPI’s
- Excellent knowledge of plants and gardening
- Be very customer focused with strong communication skills
- An empathy with visual merchandising with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver high standards in their work
If this Horticulture Expert vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Horticulture Expert vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Horticulture Expert vacancy will have been unsuccessful.