Landscape Construction Manager - 40018
Landscape Construction Manager
- Job Execution: Ensure staff are at the sites punctually. Guarantee job quality, efficiency and tidiness. Ensure each project is completed profitability. Delegation of tasks to Landscape Construction team members. Project Management, ensuring all projects are adequately resourced and running to program.
- Initiatives: provide input with regards to department operational methods and efficient job execution.
- Qualifications: SMSTS or SSSTS preferable, Health & Safety aware management training and/or experience.
- Equipment: Project Management, ensuring site set up, tools and materials are ordered and delivered in advance of job. Ensure all vans and the Yard are appropriately equipped. Ensure materials and tools are stored safely, securely and well protected from weather at the end of each day. Recommend purchase and/or repair of machinery. Ensure that all stolen, damaged or lost items are recorded in office. Responsible for annual inventory checks.
- Health & Safety: Guarantee folders are in each van and updated. Guarantee that the company's Health & Safety Policy, its instructions and regulations are read by understood and followed by all team members. Ensure each site/van has a fully equipped First Aid Kit. Write down accidents and record in centrally located accident book.
- To instruct Construction staff to assist in the efficient running of each Construction Project.
- To purchase and authorise team members to purchase materials & tools are required to ensure the smooth running of each job within the agreed budgetary constraints.
- To deal with disciplinary issues that may arise with team members in consultation with the Construction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective team leadership skills
- Excellent Landscape Construction Knowledge
- ‘Hands on’ approach.
- Confident in dealing with Clients
Apply for Landscape Construction Manager - 40018
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly