Area Sales Manager (Garden Centres and Retail Growers)
Hydrotherm are seeking a proactive Area Sales Manager (Garden Centres and Retail Growers) to take on their Northern Sales Area, covering Cheshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cumbria, Tyne and Wear, Northumberland.
This field-based role requires an individual with a confident sales manner. The candidate should be target-driven, with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for promoting Hydrotherm and its products.
Applicants must be willing to travel and stay away overnight in order to fulfil business requirements.
Please note, ASMs are required at head office (Sherburn In Elmett, Leeds) every other Tuesday.
- Sales calls across UK
- Maintaining and expanding existing customer base
- Promotion of new and existing products
- Problem solving and understanding customer needs
- Liaising with the office-based sales team
- Attendance at open days and trade shows
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales record with a minimum of three years’ experience selling to Garden Centres and Retail Growers.
- Positive, professional attitude
- Highly organised and able to plan appointments two weeks in advance
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge of the equestrian industry
Benefits of Role:
As Area Sales Manager, you will be provided with the necessary tools (e.g. mobile phone and laptop) to perform your sales duties both on the road and in the office. You will also be provided with a company vehicle. Additional benefits include regular staff events, and company benefit schemes.
A small technology based business. Started in 2017, We have successfully grown year on year to date developing a range of new compact water heaters for a number of markets. We strive to bring to market new and exciting technologies. At our core is R+D and UK manufacturing.
To apply, please click "Apply" and email your CV and covering letter.
Closing Date: 26/07/2019