Garden Maintenance Team Leader - J161
Our client is a high-end landscape company providing domestic landscaping and gardening maintenance services to high-end clients. Their work is predominantly in west London and surrounding areas.
They seek an Experienced Team Leader with knowledge of maintaining beautiful gardens to join an established gardening team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, well organised and work well within a team environment. Good communication skills are required. You will take a proactive and flexible approach to your work and be confident in your ability to take responsibility for your team. You will be required to achieve very high standards of maintenance to ensure that the gardens are beautifully presented.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Lawn cutting and Edging
- Changing window displays
- Weeding and Planting
- Pruning and hedge cutting
- Watering and management of watering systems
- Management of water features
- Pest control
- Maintenance of gardening equipment
Candidates will need to have similar previous experience and relevant horticultural qualifications as well as comprehensive plant knowledge. Spraying certificates would be desirable and experience in using and maintaining garden machinery will be essential.
A full, clean driving licence will be essential.
- Paid Overtime.
- Birthday day – all employees have their Birthday as paid holiday.
- Training and career development is encouraged.
- 28 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays).
- Uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) is supplied at no cost.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm.
If this Garden Maintenance Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Maintenance Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Maintenance Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Garden Maintenance Team Leader - J161
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly