Garden Maintenance Supervisor - H034
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has been at the cutting edge of garden design, build and maintenance for nearly 30 years and they are passionate about every element of work they carry out. The company works mainly in Surrey and London for high-end domestic clients.
They currently have a requirement for a Garden Maintenance Supervisor who can also help with more office-based duties.
The role offered includes joining and leading trained horticultural operatives, covering garden maintenance tasks using modern vehicles and up to date machinery and equipment.
The work will be in prestigious domestic locations where good horticultural practice, attention to detail and high client expectations will be the norm.
The Garden Maintenance Supervisor’s tasks will include –
- Visit gardens to ensure that the work is to a high standard and compile job lists for the gardeners.
- Meet clients and action their requests.
- Meet staff to discuss work as appropriate.
- Compile rotas.
- Supply vehicles with appropriate materials in accordance with the time of year.
- Design, research and project management.
- Plant sourcing.
- General office admin.
- Purchase, supply and place seasonal bedding.
- Organise & implement maintenance extras, for example:
- Jet washing
- Lawn food – spring/summer/autumn
- Autumn bulbs
- Undertake any other duties within the responsibility of the role as required
The successful candidate will have excellent horticultural experience, be well organised, well presented, and be able to communicate well with both clients and staff.
They must have a full UK driving licence and be experienced driving a work van in and around London.
Applications are invited from candidates who would like to consider taking up this position on either a full or part-time basis.
If this Garden Maintenance Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Maintenance Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Maintenance Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Garden Maintenance Supervisor - H034
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly