Plant Sales Advisor - H073
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a long-established specialist supplier of trees, shrubs and accessories situated on a 12 acre site in the heart of the densely wooded Sussex Weald, supplying to both trade and private clients across Southern England. The company has a reputation for the supply of high-quality trees and plants supported by helpful and expert advice. An opportunity has arisen to join a team of 4 staff in a sales role on their busy retail site.
Do you enjoy advising customers on their choice of plants?
Do you enjoy working as a team maintaining excellent plant quality?
Can you provide a professional friendly service?
- Focussing primarily on the retail aspects of the business
- Helping customers with their choice of plants
- Dealing with resulting sales transactions
- Preparing quotations for both trade and retail customers
- Some form of horticultural qualification
- Relevant experience in a plant sales advisory capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
A positive and flexible attitude to all daily tasks
If this Plant Sales Advisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Sales Advisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plant Sales Advisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plant Sales Advisor - H073
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly