Contracts Manager (Hard & Soft Landscape Construction)
Blackdown deliver Green roof projects throughout the UK. Our reputation for quality and service has led to strong growth and a very healthy order book and so Blackdown require an experienced Contract Manager who will focus on delivering these works.
This role will involve daily running & scheduling work, managing service operatives, co-ordinating the supply of materials and equipment to site, managing client relationships on site, delivering safe and compliant services to meet contractual specifications on time, budget & program.
Construction project values can be anywhere between £20k and £1.5m.
Our clients include major construction companies & house builders
The prospective candidate must be:
- Capable of manging multiple contracts at one time.
- Hold a current CSCS card be computer literate
- Qualifications: SMSTS preferable, IOSH, NEBOSH, Health & Safety aware management trained.
- Familiar with producing bespoke documentation associated with complex construction projects i.e. method statements, risk assessments, materials and dimensions & OM documents & invoices
- Works are mainly centred in London, South & South East, although our company does install throughout the UK.
- Willing to travel regularly to our Head office in Somerset.
- The candidate will be expected to work remotely from home & hold a full clean UK licence
- Project Management, ensuring site set up, tools and materials are ordered and delivered in advance of job.
- Health & Safety: Ensure that all site staff and sub-contractors follow the companies and sites H&S policies. Record and report all Near Miss, accidents and incidents and ensure that Tool box talks are given to staff regularly. To deal with disciplinary issues that may arise with team members in consultation with HR
- Ensure all projects are handed over to Clients inc Handover photographs & certification.
Click "Apply" to make the most of this fantastic opportunity.
Closing Date: 02/07/2019