Walled Gardener - Inverewe
Inverewe is an iconic woodland garden, benefitting from the effects of the Gulf Stream, tucked in the north-west of Scotland. Although relatively remote it has an international reputation as a “plantsman’s paradise”, and is generally held to be one of the jewels of the Trust’s garden portfolio. Its exotic plants, cultivated since the late 19th century, include highlights such as Chinese rhododendrons, Tasmanian eucalypts, New Zealand daisy bushes, Chilean lantern trees and South African bulbs. One of the best-loved features of Inverewe is the ornamental, organically cultivated fruit and vegetable Walled Garden. The successful candidate will have responsibility for maintaining the high standards of this very significant visitor attraction.
Application forms are available on https://www.nts.org.uk/Charity/Vacancies/
Interested applicants should forward a completed application form to People Services Department (Applications), The National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road, Edinburgh EH11 4DF, by mail or by email via email@example.com, by first post (i.e. 10.00am) on Saturday 13 July.
More searches like this
- Horticultural Specialist Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in Achnasheen
- Garden Centres & Nurseries Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in Achnasheen
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in Achnasheen
- Growing Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in Achnasheen
- Landscaping Grower Jobs Full Time jobs in Achnasheen