Soft Landscape Contracts Manager - F663
Our client is an established commercial landscaping company operating for over 15 years creating, maintaining and improving landscapes for their customers. The company employs around 50 full time staff; they are BALI accredited with a head office based in the South of England. They currently have a vacancy for a Soft Landscape Contracts Manager working in the Thames Valley with major house builders and prestigious commercial and domestic clients.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for the daily running of work schedules, to deliver safe and compliant services to meet contractual specifications on time and on budget.
This role will involve scheduling work, managing service operatives, co-ordinating the supply of equipment and materials and managing client relationships on site.
Construction project values can be anywhere between £20k and £750k.
Responsibilities will include –
- Compliance with HSE procedure
- Competency of staff
- A horticultural qualification is highly desirable
- Previous experience in estimating and pricing is highly desirable
- Current CSCS card
- Health and Safety training to Managerial level
- Experience as a Manager within soft landscape construction
- Full UK Driving Licence essential
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Individual training plans for each employee, including required competencies for current role, and incorporating medium-to-long term training and development for future career goals.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care
- Annual 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Hols
If this Soft Landscape Contracts Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Soft Landscape Contracts Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Soft Landscape Contracts Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.