Trainee/Graduate Landscape Estimator - E722
Our client is an award winning hard and soft landscaping contractor working in the South of England with exciting growth over the next few years. This is an opportunity to join our commercial team at our head office near Slough.
The ideal candidate will be assisting the Senior Estimator in his duties and will have a professional and proactive approach. They will be an effective communicator and be willing to learn new skills in tender preparation.
This role would suit a candidate seeking a career opportunity in the Landscaping industry with the ability to make the role their own and take ownership of their day to day responsibilities.
- You will accurately measure PDF drawings using software such as Bluebeam or Quickscale (training will be provided), produce tender documents for pricing purposes, which reflect the requirements of the client in accordance with specifications.
- Assist the Senior Estimator in making sure all tender deliverables are met and a strong proposal is put together for the bid submission to the client.
- You will send out enquires and request quotations to our supply chain in line with the specification requirements by the client.
- Fill out and update PQQ documentation for our existing and new supply chain customers.
- Download tender Documentation from tender portals sent across by clients and place on file for review by the Senior Estimator and Managing Director.
- Updating the tender register with new enquires and keep records up to date.
- Chasing clients for updates on our bid submissions.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and helping to build new relationships with new clients.
- Educated to Degree/OND/HND or similar in construction, quantity surveying, hard or soft landscape construction, Horticulture is desirable.
- Microsoft Office skills and experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and basic IT skills are essential.
- Good organisational skills and time management to help meet tender deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
If this Trainee/Graduate Landscape Estimator vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Trainee/Graduate Landscape Estimator vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Trainee/Graduate Landscape Estimator vacancy will have been unsuccessful.