Garden Centre Operations Manager - L514
Our client is a fast expanding group of highly successful Garden Centres who target consumers through their aspirational environments which deliver a point of difference within the sector. They are continually growing and are renowned as some of the best in the country, winning many retail and restaurant awards. They have a unique opportunity for a Garden Centre Operations Manager to join the team where you will play a pivotal role in pulling together and maintaining high standards of all daily operations.
Would you like to become part of a fast-growing company and award-winning team?
Can you deliver and maintain excellent standards of retail operations?
Are you meticulous in terms of presentation and display?
- To lead and engage with Department heads with a culture of driving sales
- Responsibility for the centre’s overheads in staffing, maintenance and other related costs
- To monitor and review customer service levels through social media and take immediate action
- To have an overview and understanding of the centres overall commercial performance
- To lead train and inspire your team to perform to their full potential
- Excellent team leadership skills with meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to monitor trends and maximise sales opportunities
- Experience of managing a large retail operation
- Have an inspirational approach to all daily tasks and activities
If this Garden Centre Operations Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Operations Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Operations Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.