My client is looking for an experienced, qualified Kitchen Gardener for a beautiful ornamental Garden near Hastings, East Sussex. You will be working as part of a team, but your focus will be the walled Garden.
You must be qualified to RHS Level 2 or higher, with previous experience of fruit and vegetable production.
Responsibilities to include;
- 1.5 acre kitchen Garden
- Decorative fruit cage
- Soft fruit trees on the estate
- Maintaining the Garden to a very high standard
- Providing produce and ingredients for the household
- Producing fruit and vegetables to a high standard and presentation
- Liaising with Household staff regarding what’s in season for menus etc.
- Assisting other team members as required
The ideal candidate will be organised, hard working, and self motivated. You will be reporting to a professional and ambitious Head Gardener who heads up exciting projects and plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the development of a beautiful Garden, and also work with local events and functions.
Working week; Monday – Friday