An exciting new opportunity has opened for a well organised, creative minded, Commercial Manager to join our fast expanding commercial department. Cameron Gardens, based in Notting Hill, is an award-winning garden design, build and maintenance company established over 25 years ago.
The candidate will need extensive experience in this sector and be a team player with a willingness and ability to work alone. They will need excellent communication and people skills, a keen attention to detail and will need to be self-motivated. This exciting hands-on and office- based role, will report directly to senior management, offers the opportunity to work in some top end commercial sites. Desirably, the candidate will have plant knowledge, experience in managing installations and an understanding of aesthetics. A full driving license is also a necessity.
- Organising and managing commercial installations
- Commercial maintenance
- Plant orders
- Quality control
- New business meetings
- Carry out regular site visits from 6am, undertaking quality control and client liaison.
- Managing the maintenance of all commercial sites, co-ordinating plant changeovers, ordering plants and liaising with teams to ensure all sites are up to standard.
- Communicate effectively with the design team to ensure the smooth organisation of plants are ordered in a timely manner, highlighting issues that arise.
- Regularly liaising with clients to ensure they are 100% satisfied.
- Managing all contracts for commercial sites including change over costs.
- Scheduling in teams to effectively manage the sites and follow up on any problems flagged.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Undertake any mandatory training required by the company in order to deliver the role effectively.
- Develop onsite teams’ knowledge and quality of work.
You will need:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work within the budgets set.
- Solid administrative skills in both Microsoft and Excel
- A creative understanding and strong attention to detail.
- Some plant knowledge
- Strong inter-personal skill.
- To be highly organised and efficient time management.
Hours of work: 06.00 - 15.00 with 1 hour off during the day.
Salary: Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Holiday: 25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
To apply: Please click "Apply" and send a CV and covering letter to Anna Neill, Operations Manager .