Assistant Glasshouse Manager
GW Pharmaceuticals is a cutting-edge UK-based biopharmaceutical company that over the last 20 years has established a world-leading position in cannabinoid science and the development of regulatory approved medicines derived from cannabis. Our mission is to transform the lives of seriously ill patients and their families. In October 2018 our achievements were recognized by TIME magazine which named GW as one of the ‘Top 50 Genius companies of 2018 that are inventing the future’.
If you are passionate about horticulture, looking to develop and grow within a great team and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
- To assist in the planning, supervision and coordination of the horticultural team and trials within the glasshouse complex
- Contribute to the development and optimization of horticultural techniques, production models and training
- To help troubleshoot and maintain the glasshouse structure and control systems
- Write technical documents, such as protocols and reports and contribute to design of experiments
- Work collaboratively, exhibiting strong teamworking and communication skills
- Demonstratable experience in a wide range of horticultural skills including propagation, agronomic assessment and horticultural control systems
- An ability to deliver to deadlines
- Adaptability to use of new techniques
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, positive and a willingness to learn
Please click apply to submit your application.
Closing Date: 30/06/2019