Assistant Technical Manager - P324
Our client has been providing high quality, innovative plants to Garden Centres for over 40 years. Their market knowledge, extensive distribution and range, coupled with strong reputation for delivering outstanding service and support, keeps the nursery at the forefront of the industry. They strive at all times to provide outstanding customer service, whilst maintaining a sustainable, ethical business model with a well-trained, motivated and developed team. They are currently seeking an Assistant Technical Manager to join the team.
Would you enjoy the challenge of overseeing the efficient growing systems, whilst monitoring productivity and standards?
Can you support the technical needs to grow outstanding crops profitably?
Are you results driven to reach key business goals and targets?
- To take ownership of the crops technical needs and to grow outstanding crops
- Where required lead on horticultural technical training and mentoring of the cultural team
- Implementation of crop protection and crop nutrition, crop walks and reports
- Accountable for the biological control programme
- To provide support in key areas as directed by the Technical Manager
- An understanding of process improvement and LEAN systems
- PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates or willing to achieve
- A formal horticultural qualification and basic knowledge of chemistry and botany
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail able to prioritise work
If this Assistant Technical Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Technical Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Technical Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.