Nursery Sales Manager - E180
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a busy wholesale nursery offering a complete plant supply service for garden designers, landscapes and horticulturalists. They specialise in growing hardy perennials, ornamental grasses and shrubs but also carry a wide range of containerised trees operating with an environmentally friendly production technique. They are currently seeking a Nursery Sales Manager who will report to the owner and be an integral part of the team.
- Responsible for new business and customer development
- Pricing quotes and assisting with stock control and ordering
- Helping with selection and allocation of plant orders
- Assisting the production team with plant health, display and propagation to achieve goals
- Assisting the owner and sales team in satisfying plant lists and orders from their client base
- Good experience within the amenity nursery sector
- Strong horticultural knowledge and experience of leading a team
- A wide knowledge of plant health, pest and disease to continue raising standards
- Have a passion for plants and people
If this Nursery Sales Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Sales Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Sales Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Sales Manager - E180
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly