Estate Maintenance Gardener - 39781
Maintenance Gardeners required for two Estates in South West London.
You will be working within busy teams on these static sites. Working to achieve high end results within stunning grounds.
You must be trustworthy, reliable and have an exceptional work ethic and time keeping skills; experience operating tracors/ride on mowers is an advantage but training can be given.
The ideal candidate will have previous grounds/garden/estate maintenance experience, a passion for creating eye catching and perfect planting displays and hold good knowledge of garden plants, pests and diseases.
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD NOW
Skills and experience:
- CRB check will be required however you can start right away, you will need to go through the companies strict security checks in order to be successful with your aplication.
- NVQ or Diploma in Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Ride-on mowers and experience operating tractors a distict advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience Garden/Grounds Maintenance