Interior plant Technician - 39792
Interior Landscaping Technician
Our Client provide plants for offices, restaurants, hotels, including outdoor plants, living walls, moss panels, floristry and replica plants. They are seeking additional Maintenance Technicians to join their expanding team.
- Maintenance of interior/exterior live plant displays and floristry at prestige Offices, Hotels and Restaurants throughout London.
- Watering & feeding.
- Cleaning of plant leaves removing dust and debris.
- Clearing waste leaves and flower heads.
- General plant maintenance.
- Ad hoc duties and requests as required.
- A minimum of 18 months Interior Plant Maintenance experience desirable but not essential – they provide a full training programme if required.
- Have a proactive and positive mind-set
- Be prepared to work from home remotely
- Be prepared to travel to Head Office in Leicester occasionally.
- Have a full and clean UK Driving License
- Start time 6am
- A company vehicle for business use will be provided
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays