Interior Horticulture Maintenance - 39971
There work is prodominantly in City and West London with some a little further out but all within the Greater London area.
· Maintenance of interior/exterior live plant displays and floristry at prestige customer offices
· Hotels throughout the south east of England, with a minimum of two days per week working in the City as a walking technician
· Will also be required to assemble and deliver a range of interior / exterior products
· Hort qualified desirable
· Minimum 18 months Industry experience
· Have a pro-active and positive mind set
· Full UK driving license Team player and be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
· Experience of driving a large transit vehicle throughout London
· Well presented, polite and comfortable with client liason
· Good communication skills written and verbal
· You will require physical stamina and a passion for plants
Reliabilty is key to this company
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT AND RARE OPPORTUNITY OFFERING CONTINUITY OF WORK WITH PERMANENT PART TIME CONTRACT.
Ideally the company are seeking somebody on a two day a week basis but for the right candidate there may be some flexibility regarding start and finish times, streching the hours over a 3 day week to work around SCHOOL DROP OFFS - IDEAL FOR EXPERIENCED INTERIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS RE-ENTERING THE WORK PLACE.