Harington Gardeners Operations Manager
Harington Gardeners provides intermediate employment and training for people with learning difficulties/disabilities through a garden maintenance and landscaping service run on commercial lines. We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and experienced manager with a positive attitude to ensure the efficient operation of the Harington Gardeners including:
- Management and development of the garden maintenance business
- Carrying out garden maintenance/landscaping and supervising assistant gardeners
- Delivery and management of on-the-job horticultural training and qualifications
- Management and supervision of staff and trainees on work experience
- Management of health and safety
- Working as part of the management team to deliver the aims and objectives of the charity
Must hold a full UK driving licence and have horticultural qualifications / experience.
This post involves working with young people under 18 and vulnerable adults, appointment will be subject to a Disclosures and Barring Service check.
Click the 'Apply' button and download the application form from our website. Please note that applications which do not include the application form will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 17 June at 9 am