Experienced Hard Landscape Foreman
Hard Landscaping Foreman:
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Hard Landscaping Foreman to join our well established and dynamic team. Cameron Gardens, based in Notting Hill, is an award winning garden design, build and maintenance company established over 20 years ago.
The candidate will need three - five years’ experience and must be a team player with a willingness and ability to work alone, they will need excellent communication and people skills, an exceptional attention to detail and will need to be self-motivated. This exciting hands-on role, which is supported by one assistant, will report directly to the office-based Project Manager, and offers the opportunity to work in some top end gardens. Desirably, the candidate will have a Hard Landscaping qualification with a construction background and horticultural knowledge.
A full driving license is a necessity. Excavator/Machine tickets a bonus.
• Carry out and manage day to day construction works and garden installations to the highest standard
• Manage day to day running of sites and assistant including timeliness, efficiency and presentation.
• Communicate effectively with project managers to ensure the smooth organisation of materials and timely completion of site, highlighting issues that arise.
• Liaising with clients and contractors as required, keeping calm, polite and confident.
• Daily completion of job sheets highlighting future requirements using Salesforce.
• Ensure that the van is kept clean and tidy with a full set of tools. Reporting any problems immediately.
• Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Undertake any mandatory training required by the company in order to deliver the role effectively.
You will need:
- Experience in working off plans
- To be skilled in stonework and stone construction – paving, cladding
- To be skilled in garden timber work – decking, trellising and fencing
- Knowledge of irrigation systems.
- To be able to take ownership and manage jobs efficiently from start to finish within the allocated timeframes
- To have an excellent eye for detail, carrying out work to the highest of standard.
- To be highly professional and organised
- Efficient time management.
- To be diplomatic and calm with clients.
Hours of work: 07.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour off during the day.
Salary: Competitive salary dependant on experience, minimum £28k
Holiday: 25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
Please send CV and covering letter to Anna Neill, Operations Manager email@example.com