Grounds Maintenace - Team Leader
The Twig Group
The Twig Group is a successful professional progressive and expanding organisation at the heart of countryside management. The organisation specialises in: Grounds Maintenance, Agricultural and Ecological Contracting, and Landscape Design. Twig delivers solutions to clients within Utilities, Construction, Solar, Facilities Management, high-end Commercial and Domestic design.
Twig takes pride on its breadth of knowledge, skills and fieldcraft, and the values by which it conducts its activities. Our experienced staff, all with CSCS accreditation and industry specific qualifications are key to the successful delivery of projects and our success. Twig are accredited with ISO 9001 & 14001, CHAS, SMAS Constructionline and are members of The British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) which gives our clients confidence in the service we offer and standards we strive for.
As part the RSK Group, one of the UK’s largest environmental consultancies, Twig provides clients with unparalleled combination of environmental assessment and management consultancy services
Twig is now seeking a ‘hands-on’ pragmatic Team leader with a Grounds Maintenance, Horticultural or Landscaping background. The role would be responsible for:
- Relationships with customers
- Delivering Grounds Maintenance, Horticultural and Landscaping contracts: safely, to specification, to budget, on-time and in-full.
- Leading, managing and developing colleagues
- Business opportunities
- Occasional opportunities and travel beyond the South East.
Skills and Experience
The Twig Group are seeking an individual who has proven prior practical experience in countryside management undertaking agricultural, horticultural or landscaping activities.
To be considered an individual must have:
- A ‘full’ and ‘clean’ driving licence.
- A towing licence (B & E).
The following experience/qualifications are considered desirable:
- CSCS / SSTS
- First Aid
- NE Licences
- Strimmers / Brushcutters
- CS30/31, or LANTRA equivalent
- PA1 / PA6, or LANTRA equivalent.
- Tractor Driving and Three-Point Linkage PTO Attachments.
- Ride-on Mowers
- Diggers / Dumpers
- Welding & Abrasive Wheels
The individual must be suitable for working on sensitive sites as required and thus have a ‘clean’ unhindered return on a DBS check undertaken by Twig.
The role is ideal for an individual seeking to further their career in the rural economy with extensive personal development opportunities. The role will have potential for senior management positions dependent on successful outcomes.
The role will pay in-line with skills, experience, and ambition, with a view of attracting the right individual, circa £25K and bonus, including 22 days holidays per year and pension.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
More searches like this
- Horticultural Specialist Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in East of England
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in East of England
- Forestry & Woodland Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in East of England
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in East of England
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in East of England