Outdoor Team Leader - R602
Our client is dedicated to being the best garden centre possible, providing customers with quality products, trustworthy advice, value for money and inspirational ideas to create the gardens they aspire to. They are proud of their horticulture heritage and being an independent family owned business. A vacancy has arisen to join the Outside Plants Team as Team Leader assisting with maintaining high standards of plant retailing.
Do you possess good team leadership skills?
Are you passionate about plants and displays?
Do you have an energetic personality with a positive can do attitude?
- Ordering and working deliveries to ensure stock levels
- Replenishing stock and merchandising effectively
- Providing a good level of housekeeping
- Planning rotas to cover shift work and holidays
- Delivering excellent customer sales and service
- Retail experience within a horticultural environment
- An extensive knowledge of garden plants, bedding and houseplants
- Excellent visual merchandising skills with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to create stunning displays
If this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Outdoor Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.