Plantarea Assistant - B265
Our client is long established in the growing of plants and with roots running three generations, the centre has evolved to become one of the leading independent garden centres, renowned for its wide range of plants and customer service. Their stock is continually changing throughout the season to maintain high quality, colour, seasonal interest and value for money. They are currently seeking a Plantarea Assistant to join the outside plants team.
Do you enjoy the challenge of maintenance and display of a wide range of plants?
Can you offer a good level of customer service?
Do you enjoy working as part of a dedicated team of staff?
- Presentation of stock throughout the plant department
- Providing a good level of housekeeping
- Customer sales and service
- Supporting the department manager in all daily duties
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and looking fresh at all times
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Be well organised with good attention to detail
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Some form of horticultural qualification and keen to progress in plant retailing
If this Plantarea Assistant vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Assistant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Assistant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Assistant - B265
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly