Our client is a dedicated and successful independent garden centre who are proud to offer an extensive range of products. Their plants are carefully chosen and of excellent quality, so you have a great choice including new and unusual varieties, purchasing from local nurseries whenever possible to hand pick the best plants. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Plantarea Manager to join the team.
Do you have excellent plant and product knowledge?
Do you have good plant purchasing skills?
Can you provide inspirational plant displays?
- Purchasing of plant stock and dealing with suppliers
- Monitoring of sales to ensure accurate stock control
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of products
- Supervising a team of staff delegating duties
- Providing a first-class customer service
- Good plant purchasing experience
- Some form of Horticultural qualification
- Excellent display skills with attention to detail in all tasks
- A passion for horticulture with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager-P429
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly