Plantarea Manager - T485
Our client is one of the leaders in Horticulture offering a fantastic and diverse range of excellent quality plants for any size garden. Growing the very best quality plants has remained at the heart of all they do supplying plants and gardening accessories and a service of the highest calibre. They are currently seeking a Plantarea Manager who has the knowledge and expertise to manage the outside plants department.
Do you have a passion for horticulture and keen to provide excellent customer service?
Can you deliver high standards of retailing and plant displays?
Can you lead and motivate a team of staff?
- Being at the forefront of ordering products as per seasonal requirements
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of the Plantarea
- Managing merchandising in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Responsible for the financial management of the Plantarea
- Lead and promote the highest standards of customer care and service at all times
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Sound knowledge of plants with the ability to share this with colleagues and customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use good judgement in confidential matters that may arise
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or Pauline@horticruitment.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.