An enthusiastic, passionate Gardener is required for a prestigious London based Gardening company. This is a long established company, maintaining organically a number of gardens in West London. This is a lovely opportunity for a keen Gardener to join a welcoming, friendly company. They never use toxic chemicals and promote wildlife within the Garden.
Main responsibilities to include;
- Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Compost Making
- General Garden cleaning duties
- Specialist Pruning
- Garden Maintenance
- Use of Garden tools and machinery
- Organic Gardening
The ideal candidate will be a team player, reliable, and completely trustworthy. You will ideally have a Horticultural qualification, and a full driving licence is essential. You will be happy to accept and follow instructions as well as being able to use your own initiative.
The company are looking to expand so this really is a great opportunity, with room to grow and develop within your role. Training will be provided if needed.
Many clients have pets so a love for animals is essential.
Experience driving in London would be a bonus.
More searches like this
- Arboriculture & Tree Surgery Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Horticultural Specialist Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Landscaping Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Full Time jobs in London (Greater)