Assistant Manager - J632
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic family-owned company at Assistant Manager level. Set in the heart of Surrey and proud to be awarded the GCA’s Top 10 Best Garden Centre in the UK and Best Garden Centre in the South Thames Area. You will discover a wide range of high quality indoor and outdoor plants, an excellent selection of garden furniture, BBQ’s, garden products, crafts, and gifts for all occasions.
Do you have management experience in garden centre retailing?
Do you have an enthusiastic and positive approach?
Can you deliver excellent customer sales and service?
- Assisting with all daily operations and contribute to the success of the store
- Delivering excellent standards of visual merchandising
- Leading and motivating a team of staff, overseeing department heads
- Staff training where necessary
- Offering excellence in customer sales and service
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team leadership skills
- Proven experience of working in a garden centre at this level
- The ability to think outside the box and deliver results
If this Assistant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.