Plantarea Manager - C426
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run, independent and successful garden centre long established in the growing of plants. The centre has evolved to become of one the leading independent garden centres with a dedicated team of staff on hand to provide excellent customer sales and service.
Are you hungry for success and keen to take that next step in your career?
Can you provide inspirational plant displays?
Do you have a passion for plants with good attention to detail?
- Overseeing the daily running of the plantarea to the expected high standards
- Purchasing of seasonal plants and bedding in an efficient way to maintain good margins
- Presenting good display ideas and vision to enthuse both staff and customers
- Leading the plantarea team in a positive and constructive manner
- Ensuring excellent customer sales and service at all times
- Excellent plant and product knowledge
- A good eye for detail, presentation and display
- Able to deliver high standards of retailing throughout the department
- Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to communicate at all levels
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.