Plant Sales Person - T506
Our client has one of the largest selections of trees, climbers, conifers, shrubs, hedging and topiary in the South of England, stocking a huge selection of plants in a variety of sizes, some unusual and very large specimens with supplies to both retail and wholesale customers. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated plants person to join the nursery team.
Do you have a good working knowledge of trees and shrubs?
Can you provide great customers service?
Do you enjoy working as part of a highly successful team of staff?
- Working to maintain excellent plant quality across the nursery
- Assisting both trade and retail customers with at times volume sales
- Assisting with the researching of new trade customers
- Providing a good level of house keeping with attention to detail
- Working as part of a successful team and supporting the department head
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Excellent customer sales and service skills
- Be a great team player with enthusiasm and dedication
- Possess a confident and personable manner happy to multi task when required
If this Plant Sales Person vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Sales Person vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plant Sales Person vacancy will have been unsuccessful.