Plantarea Manager/Buyer - L264
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has developed a popular Garden Centre that has grown considerably over recent years with an ever increasing customer base and award winning restaurant. They strive to continuously meet and exceed customer expectations stocking a vast range of plants, gardening products, home and leisure goods and much more. They have exciting plans in place to expand the garden centre and are currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager/Buyer who will play an important role in developing the business.
Do you have excellent plant purchasing skills and product knowledge?
Do you have excellent negotiating skills and knowledge of leading plant suppliers?
Can you lead and inspire a team of staff to offer excellent customer sales and service?
- Holding total autonomy for purchasing of all horticultural products
- Re-designing the layout of the outside plants department
- Providing innovative plant displays throughout each season
- Maintaining accurate stocking levels and a good level of housekeeping
- Key holder duties as and when required
- Excellent plant purchasing skills ideally from a multi-site operation
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of staff
- Have a customer focused approach
- An energetic and inspirational personality with a flexible approach to all tasks
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager/Buyer - L264
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly