Garden Maintenance Team Leader
Pine Valley Gardens are looking for a full time position. Applicants must be reliable, smart, polite, experienced and qualified gardeners in the Bromley/Orpington area. You will be working as part of a team in residential & commercial grounds and gardens, undertaking general garden maintenance tasks as required throughout the seasons. Please note we work mainly in High End properties so do not apply if you feel you will not meet the requirements
You will be welcomed into one of the most prestigious and rapidly expanding companies, so this is fantastic opportunity for the right person to learn and expand their skills. Check out our website www.pinevalleygardens.co.uk for some of the works we do!
We have a huge amount of exciting projects and there will be a diverse amount of work for the right person(s). Hours will be 7.30 - 4.30/5pm. During the busy season you will be expected to work longer days and some weekends if required (overtime will be paid). DO NOT apply if your a time watcher. Being a team leader you will be expected to lead by example and as such will be required to speak with clients directly, report back to the office daily and to be at the forefront of driving the business forward
- Heavy lifting will be involved so must be physically fit.
- Keeping notes on all work undertaken during the day
- Clear and concise reports back into management at the end of the day
- Must have good leadership skills
- Must be reliable and customer orientated
- Preferable qualifications for experienced gardeners PA1 & PA6a, CS30 & C31 chainsaw certificates, NVQ's and/or diplomas/certificates in horticulture.
- Full clean driving licence
- You must have good plant knowledge
- You must speak fluent English
- We will also consider gardeners who have 5+ years experience in the industry who doesn't possess the qualifications above but has understanding of how to use all garden machinery and a good knowledge base of plants.
- Holiday pay including bank holidays
- Pension scheme is included
- Great rates of pay depending on experience
- Performance related bonus's
- Full company uniform and full PPE are provided.